Our Residential Lettings team has a wealth of local knowledge from years of experience with the local rental market.
Tina Blount is our lettings specialist for Honiton and Ottery St. Mary Area, Jenny Walker is our lettings specialist for Exeter and Exmouth Area and Steve Opie for Sidmouth and Seaton Area ensuring that the whole of East Devon is totally covered.
At Hall & Scott we fully understand that excellent presentation and maximum exposure play a key role in achieving the best possible rental income for our landlords. We are totally committed to delivering the results you expect – a quality tenant paying the best possible rent.
We can use our network of offices to pro-actively market your property. With extensive advertising we can make sure that it is exposed to the widest possible audience. From a tenant find to a full management service, you can be assured that our dedicated sales team will provide you with an excellent service.
Landlords – Why choose us?
- We provide a friendly personal service paying particular attention to detail to ensure the highest level of professionalism and competency.
- Our service is fast and efficient making use of the latest technologies to market your property and attract the right tenants for you.
- Prospective tenants are carefully vetted by means of credit checking and referencing. Some may also need a guarantor.
- We offer competitive market rates and we can also offer reductions to our standard fees for multiple property portfolios.
- We can guide you with regard to the preparation of your property, prior to the start of your rental, if you are new to the rental market. We are also able to advise/ update seasoned landlords.
- We are able to advise and keep you informed about changes in the law relating to your rental and landlord/tenant rights and obligations. This being the case we work closely with local Councils to ensure that any regulations ( on a local level) are adhered to.
- Full management fee is 12%
- Multiple properties management fee is 9.6%
- Introduction only fee is 90% of the first months rent
- No set-up fee for intro only
- £180.00 set up fee for managed
- EPC fee £80