|Description||Hall & Scott are delighted to offer one of these popular 2 bedroom terraced properties situated in the village of Aylesbeare enjoying a pleasant outlook with countryside views. This is an ideal home for 1st time buyers.|
As indicated the property is being offered on a shared ownership basis and the price advertised represents the 80% share. Their is no rent to pay on the remaining 20%. For further details of the housing association scheme please contact Halls Estate Agents.
The accommodation comprises; entrance porch, lounge and
re-fitted kitchen on the ground floor while on the first floor while on the first floor there are 2 bedrooms and a re-fitted bathroom suite. Outside the property has a small garden to the front, garden to the rear and allocated parking. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing. Viewing is strongly recommended.
|Location||The East Devon village of Aylesbeare is centrally located within easy reach of Exeter, the M5, Ottery St Mary and the coastal towns of Sidmouth and Exmouth. The village has a church, private school, village hall and public house. We understand that Aylesbeare lies within the catchment of the excellent West Hill primary school and the renowned Kings School.|
|Accommodation Comprises||uPVC double glazed door with stained glass leaded light to...|
ENTRANCE PORCH: Ceramic tiled floor, patterened glazed door to...
LOUNGE: 13'1 x 12'4 (3.99m x 3.76m) into understair recess. Stairs to first floor, electric heater, uPVC double glazed bay window, dado rail, patterened glazed door to...
KITCHEN: 13' x 8'2 (3.96m x 2.49m) Re-fitted kitchen comprising a range of matching wall and base units, drawer space, worktop surfaces with splashbacks, built in oven with LPG gas hob, chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, uPVC double glazed window and stable door to rear.
LANDING: Access to roof space, door to...
BEDROOM ONE: 13'1 x 8'11 (3.99m x 2.72m) uPVC double glazed window to front, electric heater, airing cupboard with factory lagged cylinder.
BEDROOM TWO: 8'5 x 6'10 (2.57m x 2.08m) plus door recess, uPVC double glazed window to rear.
BATHROOM: Re-fitted modern bathroom, shaped panel bath in newly re-tiled surround with mixer tap and shower attachment, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, electric heater, uPVC double glazed window.
To the front is a small lawned garden, while to the rear is a private and secluded paved patio, gravel garden, flower bed and shrubs, allocated parking nearby.